FALLS CHURCH VA, July 6, 2015. Kingfisher Systems, Inc., a Virginia-based Service Disabled Veterans Owned Business (SDVOSB), was awarded the General Services Administration (GSA) Technical Support Services (TSS) Blanked Purchase Agreement (BPA). The BPA was awarded under the GSA Information Technology (IT) 70 contract, has a period of performance of five years, and is valued at $500 million over the life of the BPA. Kingfisher Systems, Inc. was one of nine winners of this BPA and one of two SDVOSBs.
The BPA is in support of GSA Services, Staff Offices, and customers they support. The BPA is for five general pools of services, which includes:
– Government program management office support;
– Support for architect and engineering, concepts, design, and strategy for IT;
– Development, implementation, and release management for IT software applications and web services;
– Systems administration to include configuration, management, deployment, maintenance, and operation of applications, software, hardware, cloud hosting, and platforms; and
– Information systems security.
Kingfisher Systems, Inc. teamed with five companies that provide deep technical expertise, creativity, and leading edge capabilities. The following companies teamed with Kingfisher Systems, Inc.:
– Hewlett Packard Company, the world’s largest and most innovative technology company;
– AECOM, a global leader in providing fully integrated professional, technical, and management support services;
– Muse Technologies, a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Minority-Owned Small Business specializing in IT transformation;
– Noblis, a non-profit science, technology, and strategy organization that brings the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise; and
– SiloSmashers, a Native American and WOSB focused on full lifecycle, large-scale technology implementations;
Kingfisher Systems Inc. Chief Executive Officer Roy L. Reed, Jr. stated the following, “Winning this BPA is a major accomplishment for Kingfisher and we are honoured to provide IT Technical Support Services to GSA. Our strong teammates, with exceptional expertise and global reach, are true partners in this effort.”
GSA oversees the business of the U.S. federal government. GSA’s acquisition solutions supply federal purchasers with cost-effective high-quality products and services from commercial vendors. GSA provides workplaces for federal employees, and oversees the preservation of historic federal properties. Its policies covering travel, property and management practices promote efficient government operations.
For a copy of the press release, select the link below.