ALEXANDRIA, VA December 24, 2009 – Today, the Army Medical Department (AMEDD) awarded the Tri-Service Business Planning Tool (BPT) and Prospective Payment System (PPS) Support Services contract to Kingfisher Systems, Inc., a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). The contract contains a Base plus 2 option years for $3.2M value and supported by up to 12 Full Time Equivalents (FTE). A summary of services to be provided are:
- Provide code maintenance and application support for business planning analysis and decision support services for the Military Health System (MHS),
- Migrate the Business Planning Tool application to a new hosting site and allow continued access and use of the BPT and PPS,
- Incorporate and maintain Military Health System business variables and data extraction methodologies,
- Determine and procure hardware and software in support of the migration,
- Monitor and support the Military Health System throughout the business cycle and conduct off-cycle training and strategy sessions for new cycles, and
- Conduct state-of-the-art training pertinent to specified timelines that ensure the applications are available and functioning according to industry best practices.
Kingfisher Systems, Inc., teamed with IMS Government Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of IMS Health. IMS has exceptional experience and past performance in supporting the Military Health System. Roy Reed, President of Kingfisher Systems, Inc., stated, “The win postures Kingfisher to make further inroads into the Military Health Systems. As a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, Kingfisher is proud to have received this award from the Army Medical Department.”