GSA IT 70
Kingfisher holds all four Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS) Special Item Numbers (SINs):
Penetration Testing | Incident Response | Cyber Hunt | Risk and Vulnerability Assessment
General Services Administration (GSA) Information Technology (IT) Schedule 70
User Agencies: All Federal Government Agencies
Contract Type: Multiple Award IDIQ
Geographic Coverage Area: Worldwide
Points of Production: Customer Site Worldwide
Information Technology Professional Services – Includes resources and facilities management, database planning and design, systems analysis and design, network services, programming, conversion and implementation support, network services project management, data and records management, and other services relevant to 29 CFR 541.400.
- Automated Information System Design and Integration
- Automated News, Data, and Other Information Services
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)/Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) Services
- Desktop Management
- IT Backup and Security Services
- IT Data Conversion Services
- IT Facility Operation and Maintenance
- IT Network Management Services
- IT Systems Analysis Services
- IT Systems Development Services
- Information Assurance
- Programming Services
Contract Number: GS-35F-0490T
Awarded SINS: 132-51 (IT Professional Services)
Task Order Types: Fixed Price, Time & Materials, Labor-Hour, Performance-Based Service Contracting
Period of Performance: July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2022, with one 5-year option
Contracting Activity: General Services Administration
Prime Contractor: Kingfisher Systems, Inc.
GSA IT 70 Link: http://www.gsa.gov/portal/content/104506
GSA has established four Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS) Special Item Numbers (SINs) on IT Schedule 70 to provide agencies quicker access to key, pre-vetted support services that will expand agencies’ capacity to test their high-priority IT systems, rapidly address potential vulnerabilities, and stop adversaries before they impact our networks.
The HACS SINs feature high quality cybersecurity vendors offering federal, state, and local governments the following services:
- 132-45A Penetration Testing is security testing in which assessors mimic real-world attacks to identify methods for circumventing the security features of an application, system, or network.
- 132-45B Incident Response services help organizations impacted by a Cybersecurity compromise determine the extent of the incident, remove the adversary from their systems, and restore their networks to a more secure state.
- 132-45C Cyber Hunt activities are responses to crisis or urgent situations within the pertinent domain to mitigate immediate and potential threats. Cyber Hunt activities start with the premise that threat actors known to target some organizations in a specific industry, or specific systems, are likely to also target other organizations in the same industry or with the same systems.
- 132-45D Risk and Vulnerability Assessment conduct assessments of threats and vulnerabilities, determines deviations from acceptable configurations, enterprise or local policy, assesses the level of risk, and develops and/or recommends appropriate mitigation countermeasures in operational and non-operational situations. This SIN offers the following services:
- Network Mapping
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Phishing Assessment
- Wireless Assessment
- Web Application Assessment
- Operating System Security Assessment (OSSA)
- Database Assessment
- Penetration Testing
For more information on our GSA IT 70 contract:
Point of Contact: Cardell K. Richardson II, Director of Contracts